Labour CND discussion and AGM
11am – 4pm
Saturday 9th March
Birkbeck College, Malet St, London
Join us in discussing how we ensure Labour acts on its commitment to nuclear disarmament and secure a commitment to rejecting Trident replacement at the 2015 election.
- Email Labour CND to register your place.
- Download a leaflet to print off [colour] [black and white].
11.30am – 11.45am
Marian Hobbs, former New Zealand Labour Disarmament Minister
11.45am – 1.15pm
A Labour Government can’t afford Trident
- Owen Jones, Jeremy Corbyn MP, Annabelle Harle (NPF rep, Wales), Cllr Alice Perry (Islington and NPF rep, London) and Cllr Kate Taylor (Plymouth).
2pm – 3pm
A conversation with Walter Wolfgang
- After the recent publication of a biographical pamphlet, Carol Turner interviews Walter Wolfgang on his campaigning life.
- You can buy the pamphlet here.
3.15pm – 3.30pm
Clive Lewis, PPC for Norwich South, on the 2015 manifesto
3.30pm – 4pm
Labour CND AGM
- Labour CND members are welcome to submit motions in an individual capacity (deadline of 22nd February).
- We are keen to expand our executive committee. If you would like to join, please email expressions of interest.
- Email address regarding motions and joining the executive committee is firstname.lastname@example.org
* Discussion sessions are open to all.
* AGM open to Labour CND members. If you hold Labour Party and CND memberships you are a member of Labour CND and entitled to vote at its AGM.